AppNotifier - Protect Yourself is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Protect your phone and your private life.
AppNotifier notifies you by e-mail of any app installation on your smartphone.
This app is designed to protect you from unwanted use of applications that involve GPS tracking or spying stuff.
It can also be used as a parental monitoring of installed applications.
AppNotifier protects you, for example, in such cases :
- Somebody, maybe one of your relatives, installs a geolocation application
- Somebody installs an spy application like text forward application
- An Android exploit is used to hidden install an application
- Your Gmail account has been hacked and someone installs an application from the Web Market
With this app, you'll always be aware of the applications installed on your smartphone.
- Internet : is needed to check for updates, to get the Plus module multi-currency price list, and e-mail notifications.
- Receive Boot Completed : to check if all the previous notifications has been sent.
- Write External Storage & Read Phone State : needed since the app is Cupcake compatible. Apps targeting 1.5 do request these permissions tacitly.
AppNotifier - Protect Yourself (version 2.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 355 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of AppNotifier - Protect Yourself since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-24.
The latest version is 2.3 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-28.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2013-05-18
- For non-premium, when you clear all the notifications, the application opens only once,- Removing the captcha when registering